Thursday, August 30, 2007

A very bad week... and a very good week!

There is no way I am going to lose weight this week. Maybe if I go on a hard core fast for the next few days I can make up for the damage I have done to my diet! I am in Portland starting my Doctorate program and getting mentored by one of my heroes and definitely one of the best in the business! He has taken us out for steak and lobster and wine and beer and everything and I have just indulged. I haven't had time to exercise much at all besides walking around the city! I am in for some sad news when i get home, but I am going to get back on it right away! I get home on Sunday and then it is back to work for my body!!! I will be thrilled if I am anywhere close to what I was when I left. If I am still under 255, I'm very happy!

No comments: