Thursday, August 23, 2007

Good day yesterday!

I really pushed myself yesterday! I am so sore today, I feel like a truck ran me over! I made so much progress on my running program! I got through 3 out of 4 sections of it and halfway through the 4th one! My goal is to get through at least 2/3 or the 4th section tomorrow and then do the whole thing 3 times next week! I ran, lifted weights, did 30 more minues of cardio at the gym, and then had band practice! It felt good to push myself, but I think I'm gonna take another day off today!

2 comments:

Chubby Chick said...

Hey...congratulations on your weight loss so far! Sounds like your exercise program is going well, too! Keep up the good work!

You mentioned in your first post about the detox stage of your diet. Sounds interesting. Could you give a few details about that?

Teena in Toronto said...

Good for you for runnnig! I'm trying to get into it but I find it very very boring :(