Saturday, August 4, 2007

The Journey Begins

So I am going to lose 100 pounds this year! I figure 2-3 pounds a week is about 10 pounds a month and I put some cushion in there just in case. I am using Dr. Ian Smith's book "The Fat Smash Diet" along with regular exercise to lose the weight. Phase 1 of the diet is a detox phase... and I just finished it and am beginning phase 2 which begins to introduce lean meats, caffeine, and a couple of other good things into it. This diet really seems to be working and I will weigh myself soon, but I haven't started my workouts yet cuz I have a tattoo that is healing. As soon as it's done, though, I'm gonna start working out 5 times a week, doing weights 3 days and cardio all 5. Thanks for joining me on my journey... who knows what will happen, all I know is that it will be interesting!!!

No comments: