Sunday, August 26, 2007

I'll take it!

Well, i lost another pound this week! I think that’s pretty good, considering I weighed myself a day early and I had a Pizzone last night! Plus, I started phase 3 of the diet and so my body needs to get used to that. I’m cool with 1 pound lost and without working out this next week at all, I have a feeling I’m going to lose some muscle and my weigh in will probably be pretty good! So I’m down to 151.6 which is 18.4 pounds lost so far! I’m going to Portland, OR to start on my doctoral work tomorrow morning bright and early!

2 comments:

Chubby Chick said...

Hey, Rev. Todd. Thanks for stopping by my blog today and leaving such a wonderful comment. What you said really makes sense and helped to encourage me.

Thanks for explaining your diet, too. It sounds like a great plan. And congratulations on your weight loss today! Good for you! Keep up the good work! I'll be checking in on you. :)

Teena in Toronto said...

I'm on Weight Watchers and I can have pizza. Granted, I can't have the whole pizza but a slice is okay. And I LOVE pizza!