Monday, August 13, 2007

Well, I started my 2nd week of my 5k in two months program! This week is way harder than last week, but I did find out that I have been running 5 more minutes than I was supposed to. Since I am doing it already, I decided to keep it up! So this week I am running for a minute and a half and walking for 2 minutes until I get to 21 minutes. It was pretty rough this morning, but I did it. I went to the gym this afternoon and lifted weights, and I was gonna do 20 more minutes of cardio, but I left my mp3 player in the car and by the time I went out and got it... i just wimped out and went home. I did lose 2 more pounds this week though, bringing my grand total up to 15 so far! I kinda wish it was more, but I am lifting more so that must mean I gained some muscle and so I lost more than 2 pounds of just fat! I'm happy and I met my goal, so that's cool!

No comments: