Friday, February 15, 2008

this week

well this week my progress has been +++-- I had just a bit of a bad day yesterday because of Valentines shenanigans. I actually feel like I am going to do pretty well this week when i weigh in on Monday. I've been eating well so far today, but I've been feeling quite a bit worse, so i guess the whole lifting when i'm sick thing didn't work out for me. I did go to the allergy doctor and got some medicine that will hopefully help me deal with my allergies better so that I stay well more often. We will see how the weekend goes, I'm contemplating working out today, but since I felt worse after working out the other day, i'm not sure if i will or not. If I do, I can turn that last minus to a plus... but for now i am just going to assume that I will rest. Plus, my supervisor is coming to see me work on Sunday, so I'm a little nervous about that and i want to be on top of my game!

1 comment:

Cynthia Rose said...

When you're sick you have to take care of that first and postpone the workouts.

I've learned the hard way - I have to take care of my heart first and diet second. After trying to increase my exercise to much I ended up gaining a ton of fluid weight (9 lbs overnight and 19 lbs the following week) - so now just very gentle exercise and lots of rest, but overall the cardiologist says I'm improving compared to my test results 2 years ago.