Wednesday, February 13, 2008

+ for yesterday and + for today I hope

I am going to give myself a + for yesterday even though I didn't workout. I did keep track of my points and I did stay within them so i think it was a positive day for losing weight. With some help from my friends I have decided to try to go lift or at least take a walk when I'm sick and at least see how that goes. Changing behavior is the only way to break a pattern, so it might now work, but at least I am failing at a different action! I am eating well today and I am about to go lift at the gym and will skip the cardio cuz of my cough. So far so good. Also, I am going to the allergy doctor tomorrow to see if there is something he can do. I think allergies are a big cause of my getting sick ever since I've been living here among the farmlands the last couple of years. So we will see what happens with that.

No comments: