Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Week 9 and 10 Weigh in

I have been the same weight the last two weeks which is just a pound up from the week before that. I have been so busy traveling, doing church stuff, and trying to get on top of my school work, that I have put little effort into eating right and working out. I do what I can, but I am pleased with only 1 pound gained in these two weeks. I am starting to work on the Couch to 5k again and doing better each workout when it comes to cardio. I just need to be more consistent and I'll be doing well. I have much work to get done, so I'm gonna keep this brief.

Starting Weight (Nov. 17, 2008): 280 lbs.
Starting BMI: 39
Weight Last Weigh in: (Jan. 12, 2009) 274.5 lbs.
Weight Today (Jan. 26, 2009): 275.5 lbs.
Current BMI: 38.5

Weight Change This Week: +1 lbs
Total Weight Lost: 4.5 pounds
Goal Streak: 0 week in a row
NEXT GOAL: 255 lbs. (20.5 lbs. to go)

2 comments:

Ron said...

Just keep at it, make the better choices and you will do fine!

Andrew is getting fit said...

Keep at it!