Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Week 7 Weigh In

Well, the good news is that I am checking in pretty regularly, the bad news is that I gained 4 pounds these last 2 weeks. Being on vacation and only working out once accounted for this. I am going to the gym and counting calories again today so I am back on track. Vacation is over. It's time to get back on track. Since I gained it pretty quickly, I am hoping it comes back off pretty quickly. We shall see, I'm feeling ok about it, so I'm hoping a positive attitude helps!

Starting Weight (Nov. 17, 2008): 280 lbs.
Starting BMI: 39
Weight Last Weigh in: (Dec. 22, 2008) 274.5 lbs.
Weight Today (Jan. 5, 2008): 278.5 lbs.
Current BMI: 38.8
Weight Change This Week: +4 lbs
Total Weight Lost: - 1.5 pounds
Goal Streak: 0 weeks in a row
NEXT GOAL: 255 lbs. (23.5 lbs. to go)

3 comments:

Andrew is getting fit said...

A positive attitude is all good!

Ron said...

It happens to all of us, I think the postive attitude helps!

40 Something said...

Hey Todd, don't me pass you by, let get out of the high 200s together, we deserve to be fit.