Saturday, January 3, 2009

Week 5 and 6 Weigh In

Well, between being a preacher around Christmas and going on vacation, I am only having one post for the last two weeks. I weighed in last week and lost a half a pound. I worked out some while on vacation, but that's not going to make a dent in what i consumed i'm afraid. We will see, but I am bracing myself for some bad news on Monday. Regardless, i will weigh-in and post and deal with whatever the scale says and move on from there. I am motivated and ready to continue this journey no matter what happened while on vacation. We will see in a couple of days...

Starting Weight (Nov. 17, 2008): 280 lbs.
Starting BMI: 39
Weight Last Weigh in: (Dec. 15, 2008) 275 lbs.
Weight Today (Dec. 22, 2008): 274.5 lbs.
Current BMI: 38.3

Weight Change This Week: -.5 lbs
Total Weight Lost: - 5.5 pounds
Goal Streak: 0 weeks in a row
NEXT GOAL: 255 lbs. (19.5 lbs. to go)

2 comments:

Ron said...

The holidays are tough, But now they are over, so we can get right back on target! Hang in their!

Andrew is getting fit said...

I think we all struggle with the holidays.

Back to business now!