Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Reboot

I have some victories in the last few months and i want to celebrate those victories while adding some additional goals to them. The victories I have attained are not enough to get me where I want to be, and I realize that, but they are a few steps in the right direction. I have done a pretty good job in the last 3 months with checking in once a week, thanks to my friend Charles who keeps me accountable. There have been a few times that I have missed, but I never missed 2 weeks in a row. That's one key that is going well. I also found some very successful tools such as counting calories that I will also continue to do. 1 big thing that i am going to add this time around is cooking at home rather than trying to lose weight eating out all the time. I bought some tools and pots and pans to do this and have some recipes that my girlfriend and I are going to try to learn how to cook. I think adding this to my current activities will help. I also have to work out more... that's a big deal. Continuing to post each week while doing better at counting calories and working out as well as learning to cook and doing it more should help me move further in the right direction. I just can't look at 3 months with little to no progress anymore without feeling down about myself. It's time to start over again.

Starting Weight (Feb. 16, 2009): 280 lbs.
Starting BMI: 39

3 comments:

Ron said...

WTG guy, makeing some positive changes that are going to help!!!
Keep at it!

rev. dr. todd said...

thanks man... I appreciate the support!

Andrew is getting fit said...

I think learning how to cook is a great idea.