Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Week 1 Weigh-In

Well, this week was fine... just so busy. Not cooking much just yet, but soon i will make the time to start learning some easy stuff. I lost a pound and I can't complain about any loss and I wasn't really expecting it. I think I am going to try to post my exercise and calories on my blog each day... that can help to keep me more accountable. Thanks again to Charles for giving me a kick in the butt this morning about posting. He is really helping me in this.

Starting Weight (Feb. 16, 2009): 280 lbs.
Starting BMI: 39
Weight Last Weigh in: (Feb. 16, 2009) 280 lbs.
Weight Today (Feb. 23, 2009): 279 lbs.
Current BMI: 38.9

Weight Change This Week: -1 lbs
Total Weight Lost: 1 pound
Goal Streak: 1 week in a row
NEXT GOAL: 255 lbs. (24 lbs. to go)

1 comment:

Ron said...

Congrats you the loss!