Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Week 5 Weigh In

I didn’t really do very well on my second week of the “Couch to 5K” program I am starting… again (http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml). I did do it one day in the mountains, and it was a killer and I was sore for the rest of the week. I did start it again this week however, and while it is harder than week 1, it is still quite manageable. I am starting to lift weights this week in addition to the running. I am taking protein shakes and I feel like eating better when I am doing other healthy activity. I am stoked about losing 2 pounds this week while out of town and not running much. I feel good about my progress this week and I am looking forward to having another good one!

Starting Weight (May 25, 2009): 285 lbs.
Starting BMI: 39.7
Weight Last Weigh in: (June 22, 2009) 278 lbs.
Weight Today (June 29, 2009): 276 lbs.
Current BMI: 38.5

Weight Change This Week: -2 lbs.
Total Weight Lost: 9 pounds
Goal Streak: 5 weeks in a row
NEXT GOAL: 275 lbs. (1 lbs. to go)

1 comment:

Ron said...

Congrats on another nice loss!