Thursday, June 25, 2009

Week 4 Weigh In

I was actually kind of surprised that I only lost 1 pound this week. I completed the first week of the “Couch to 5K” program I am starting… again (http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml). I haven’t been lifting weights yet, but I have been getting the cardio in. I’ll take a pound, as long as they keep coming off! I am going to the mountains for the week and hopefully when I get back I’ll be another pound or two down. I’m going to try really hard to do the second week of “Couch to 5K” in the mountains, but it is a few thousand feet higher than where I live, so it may be tough. I have found some additional channels of support, so I hope those help as well.

Starting Weight (May 25, 2009): 285 lbs.
Starting BMI: 39.7
Weight Last Weigh in: (June 15, 2009) 279 lbs.
Weight Today (June 22, 2009): 278 lbs.
Current BMI: 38.8

Weight Change This Week: -1 lbs.
Total Weight Lost: 7 pounds
Goal Streak: 4 weeks in a row
NEXT GOAL: 275 lbs. (3 lbs. to go)

No comments: