Monday, July 27, 2009

Week 7 & 8 Weigh-ins

Well, the last two weeks I haven’t done very well at all. I gained a couple of pounds each week but I am hoping my next weigh-in in the next day or 2 will be good news. I have been out of town and got sick which are two things that often trigger weight gain for me. I haven’t been running and hope I can continue back on week 3 of the “Couch to 5K” plan, which is where I left off. I worked out a couple of days ago and it went well with good weight lifting and 15 minutes on the elliptical machine, which means I will hopefully not miss a beat this week. I am still getting over the flu, but I hope I will be better in a couple of days.

Starting Weight (May 25, 2009): 285 lbs.
Starting BMI: 39.7
Weight Last Weigh in: (July 13, 2009) 276 lbs.
Weight Today (July 20, 2009): 278 lbs.
Current BMI: 38.8

Weight Change This Week: +2 lbs.
Total Weight Lost: 7 pounds
Loss Streak: 0 weeks in a row
Longest Streak: 6 weeks in a row
NEXT GOAL: 260 lbs. (18 lbs. to go)