Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Weekly Weigh-in

Well, I had a pretty good week. I gained .2 pounds, but I seemed to have stopped the bleeding. I think I ran into a problem when I stopped doing Herbalife. It was working well and then I got in the middle of moving and I ran out of the stuff so I haven't been even thinking about my diet. I've been eating better and working out this week and I think things are back on track. I will go back to Herbalife in July after I get done moving and get settled and that should help as well, but until then I will just be careful with what I'm eating. I am going out of town for 2 weeks so I hope I can at least maintain this disaster during that time.

Starting Weight (Aug. 1, 2007): 270 lbs.
Starting BMI: 37.7
Weight Last Weigh in: (May 21, 2008) 270.4 lbs.
Weight Today (May 26, 2008): 270.6 lbs.
Current BMI: 37.8
Weight Change This Week: +.2 lbs
Total Weight Lost: +.6 lbs.
NEXT GOAL: 260 lbs. (10.6 lbs. to go)

No comments: