Friday, May 16, 2008

La vida loca

My life has been crazy lately. After my finger infection problems were followed by shoulder and hip problems, I have been traveling to do weddings, finishing a chapter of my dissertation, and moving out of my house into a storage facility. Needless to say, I have not been working out regularly or watching what I eat. After doing a wedding in San Antonio last weekend and partying with some good friends, I think I am probably back to where I was almost a year ago. I am disappointed, but mostly I am motivated. I am living with friends for a few months while I look to buy a house, and during this time i am going to really strive toward two one-hour workouts a day and eating healthy. I will face the music and weigh in tonight or tomorrow, and then I will know what I am working from, but I can tell from how my clothes are fitting that it will not be good news!

No comments: