Wednesday, May 21, 2008

bad news

well I finally worked up the courage to weigh myself again and it was just as bad as I expected. 270.4! This is the most that i have ever weighed in my life and I have been trying to lose weight since last August. It kind of makes me feel like the last year of my life has been a total failure in this department. I worked out twice yesterday and plan on going to the gym again today. It should come off pretty quickly at first because the last 10 pounds or so have gone on pretty fast. All I know to do is to keep working... I have been thinking about going to see a counselor or something to help me figure out why this is such a hard thing to do. The first thing to do is to get back to posting my weight EVERY week regardless of how well I am doing!

Starting Weight (Aug. 1, 2007): 270 lbs.
Starting BMI: 37.7
Weight Last Weigh in: 262 lbs.
Weight Today (May 21, 2008): 270.4 lbs.
Current BMI: 37.8
Weight Change This Week: +8.4 lbs
Total Weight Lost: +.4 lbs.
NEXT GOAL: 245 lbs. (13 lbs. to go)

No comments: