Thursday, April 24, 2008

Herbalife


So I started doing Herbalife again. I've been taking it and selling it off and on since I was in college. I have lost between 10 and twenty pounds with it several times before giving it up. My hip is acting up so I'm holding off on the couch to 5k stuff until I can get it adjusted or until it stops hurting. I have been going to the gym this week and lifting weights. I went to the allergy doctor today and my weight was very bad news, but I was holding things and had other things in my pocket so I hope that's part of the problem. I will weigh in tomorrow or Saturday for the offical weight. I also took a "before picture" so hopefully that is additional motivation! I am wondering how the calories work with Herbalife. I am drinking 2 super healthy shakes a day and eating one meal. It seems like my body could go into starvation mode this way, but since it is getting tons of nutrients, it doesn't seem to happen. We shall see I guess!

No comments: