Monday, December 8, 2008

Week 3 Weigh In

I've been doing a great job counting calories and have had the flu this past week so I haven't gone to the gym. Counting the calories has worked very well and i will keep it up. When I don't work out, I have less calories, but enough to not go into starvation mode. When I start working out again, I will have more calories to make up for the difference in what I am burning. Most of the time i stay around 2000 calories. A little less when i don't work out and a little more when I do. I don't really know the minimum that I can get without my body saving the fat because I am not getting enough. I will stay with the number that I have been getting cuz it seems to be working until I hit a plateau. Working out will help prevent that as well I think. Anyway, here's my stats for the week:

Starting Weight (Nov. 17, 2008): 280 lbs.
Starting BMI: 39
Weight Last Weigh in: (Dec. 1, 2008) 276.5 lbs.
Weight Today (Dec. 8, 2008): 274 lbs.
Current BMI: 38.2

Weight Change This Week: -2.5 lbs
Total Weight Lost: - 6 pounds
Goal Streak: 3 weeks in a row
NEXT GOAL: 255 lbs. (19 lbs. to go)

1 comment:

Ron said...

Congrats on the loss!!!