Thursday, March 20, 2008

Too much rev. todd update 3/20/08

I'm really pissed off! I have been writing down my food all week and staying within my points and working out almost every day and I gained 2.5 lbs. I was absolutely stunned... and as the scale sailed through the window of the Weight Watchers building, I wondered, "how did this happen?" The only thing that I think I can do better is to drink more water. I haven't been paying attention to that and I'm sure that I haven't been drinking enough. So for this week... I will drink 1/2 of my body weight in oz. of water while maintaining my workout schedule and counting my points each day, staying within my allotted range. I'm hoping this results in a great week next week! Here's my damn stats:

Starting Weight (Aug. 1, 2007): 270 lbs.
Starting BMI: 37.7
Weight Last Week (Mar. 20, 2008): 259.5 lbs.
Weight Today (Mar. 12 2008): 262 lbs.
Current BMI: 36.2

Weight Change This Week: +2.5 lbs
Total Weight Lost: -8 lbs.
NEXT GOAL: 245 lbs. (17 lbs. to go)

No comments: